When it comes down to it, everyone wants to be at the top of Google’s search engine result page. However, making it to that spot via your organic SEO ranking takes time, and in a world that moves fast, sometimes you need it to work faster. There are many benefits to using Google Ads, including:
- Google Ads improves your ranking faster than organic SEO. If you are consistent in updating and promoting your site, it will eventually move up the ranks. However, Google Ads moves you up quickly and at a price you can set. By driving traffic to your website in the short-term, you help improve your long-term ranking.
- Reach more customers. You should definitely be reaching out to your customers as well as your target audience using marketing techniques such as social media, but Google Ads can help you specify your target audience and make sure that the message reaches them. Google Ads allows you to narrow down who you are trying to reach very closely, increasing the chances of clicks and more traffic.
- Monitor your performance. Unlike with organic SEO methods, you are able to see how well your advertisement is performing on the Internet through Google Ads. You can see exactly how many clicks you have, how many leads are generated, which keywords are performing the best, and how much traffic AdWords has brought to your website.
- Analyze site visitors. When someone accesses your site through Google Ads, you can see how long they stayed on your landing page, how many pages were visited, and the bounce rate of your home page.
- Be more competitive. When your competitor is running ads online and you are not, you automatically lose business. The goal is to drive potential customers away from your competitors and toward your own business.